Monday 15 March 2010

Week 21

What do I want to do with my life? If I’m totally honest I still really don’t know. I currently enjoy drawing and painting as it’s what I’ve known for a long time. I do want to better myself though; I don’t want to rest on my Loral’s. Before joining the course I had no prior experience with 3d design having come from fine art. The problems I currently have aren’t from shape and form but getting the program to do what I want. The way forward is to obviously to spend more hours on it progress to a better level very much the same as with my visual stuff. I’m not on the course to mess about (even though this is debatable at times) I’m here to learn skills that can help me get employed area that I’m passionate about. A basic understanding of 3d modelling and working at urban tiger doesn’t interest me. I want to produce ideas that people can appreciate and enjoy through 2d or 3d modelling.

I think for me it’s too early to say what I want to do at the end. It seems although I’m pointing towards concept art but I want to more than just a concept artist. Obviously this all depends on my development over the course, and I suppose my career path depends upon it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment