Thursday 13 October 2011

Rooftop Update

Since gathering my reference I have been looking at tutorials that will help me out later in this project. I have also been playing around with layouts for the level. I started off with an idea that I thought I was going to do straight away. After messing about with layouts I ended up with something that I think is better than my initial idea.














I then did two quick concepts of the space with major assets in place. I need to do another full concept with all assets in place. To do this I need to have assets, so I have constructed my asset list.




















































With the planning I have done so far I think I will be able to start modelling assets and building a whitebox in UDK. I will post updates on models that are made and unwrapped etc. Hopefully I won’t get carried away and the next post you see is the completed level.

No comments:

Post a Comment